Our service returns lost funds to your budget by electronically recovering bad checks and direct depositing recovered funds weekly to your bank account? The service includes a comprehensive, user-friendly, secure reporting system to keep you informed. The service is FREE to the school district, FRIENDLY to the check writer, and recovers your funds FAST.
HOW CAN YOUR DISTRICT BENEFIT FROM THIS SERVICE?
(3 most important reasons according to our many school clients)
1. RELIEVE STAFF TO PERFORM MORE IMPORTANT TASKS
2. BUDGET RELIEF THROUGH OUR HIGH RECOVERY RATES AND WEEKLY DIRECT DEPOSIT.
3. FOR THE CHECK WRITERS (parents and staff) OUR RECOVERY PROCESS IS LESS INTRUSIVE, LESS ABRASIVE, and LESS EMBARRASSING in comparison to traditional collection methods.
Parents (often unintentionally) place a burden on the district by paying with checks that are returned, causing the district to expend precious resources performing the unpleasant, time-consuming task of recovering those funds.
Outsource the task to a professional organization that caters to school districts. We use technology to provide a FREE & FRIENDLY & FAST Electronic Check Recovery service to assist your school district with the recovery of returned checks, regardless of your returned check volume (high or low) and regardless of the dollar amount of your checks (no minimum). We rapidly recover bad checks written for meals, activities, equipment, fees, trips, memberships, or any school function.
• Service is FREE to the district, therefore requires NO BUDGET APPROVAL.
• RELIEVES STAFF from an unpleasant task so they can perform more productive tasks.
• Recovery process is CHECK WRITER FRIENDLY ~ less abrasive, less intrusive and less embarrassing. • Electronic recovery is FAST, recovering funds rapidly and reimbursing funds weekly via direct deposit.
• Electronic recovery is EFFICIENT, recovering a $2 NSF check as easily as a $200 check.
• Generous rebate for NSF checks recovered electronically
• In-house secondary conventional collection service for stop payment, and closed account checks
• High reimbursement rate ~ over 90 cents on the dollar for most school districts.
• No maximum or minimum check volume ~ we help both large and small districts.
• Report system provides comprehensive, user-friendly, secure, online, total accountability for every check.
• No equipment or setup fees.
• No need to chase down parents. No need for certified letters or your local DA.
• Recovery service can be customized for your particular needs or cancelled at any time.
THREE WAYS TO LEARN MORE